BOTH/AND: To Be Continued Webinar
After over 18 months of doing our best to live into BOTH/AND, many churches are feeling a mixture of exhilaration and exhaustion when thinking about the continuation of hybrid worship. While many have seen their reach extended, some have begun to lose their passion and resolve for creating truly hybrid worship experiences. As in-person numbers have increased, more and more churches are asking, “can we stop doing online now?” If that’s you, don’t give up! Now is the time to re-new and re-energize your passion for BOTH/AND. It’s making a difference.
Join Jason Moore for a follow up to the popular BOTH/AND webinar. BOTH/AND: To Be Continued will focus on why hybrid should carry on, how to continue to iterate and will provide tangible handles on how to do it well. This brand new 90-minute training brings all new content focused on the why, how and what we can do to run the next leg of this very important race. We are living in an incredible “Great Commission” moment in the church. Let’s lean in and continue to iterate forward.
This webinar, which begins at 10 a.m., will include:
- An invitation to determine your WHY for BOTH/AND worship
- 13 reasons why BOTH/AND must continue
- Answer to the “what if they don’t come back to the building” question
- How to create a BOTH/AND Think Tank at your church
- How to build an intentional chat strategy in order foster real relationships
- BOTH/AND pro tips